giovedì 10 febbraio 2011

Thursday Night

Thursday night seems like a good night to blog.  Things have been pretty calm since we got back to Rome.  We're starting a new project in studio, writing a program for a school of music and picking a site for it within a given neighborhood.  This is a group project and I think I have a good group so I feel good about it.  It's also a competition project, so for our final project we'll have to design the music school according to the program of the winning team.  Excitement!
Other than that not much is new.  Our survival crash course in Italian has come to an end, though some of us students who want to continue taking Italian classes are talking to one of the teachers about continuing class once a week.  In place of Italian we have started our drawing class, which is really fun because the class currently consists of going around the city and drawing.  We're practicing different methods of drawing so we can develop our own style to drawing ideas quickly.  It's really fun.  In the next few days I'll scan some sketches to post, but I haven't done that yet so you'll have that to look forward to.
Mom and Dad arrive in Rome tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that.  It'll be good to see them and hopefully they won't mind taking me out to some nice Italian restaurants.  I love you Mom and Dad!  Seriously, though, it's gonna be fun.  Ok, hope everyone back home is doing well, love to hear from you guys.  I'm about ready for bed now.  Buonasera

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento