venerdì 21 gennaio 2011

Sushi in Rome

Hey!  So since the last post I haven't been taking much pictures, partly because I keep forgetting my camera.  In one of our classes we visited a museum that was an old power plant, so there were ancient sculptures with gigantic diesel engines behind them.  It was pretty cool, sorry I can't portray it better here.  It's called the Montemartini museum, so look it up if you feel cheated.  We also visited an old Italian port city called Ostia Antica, or really we visited its ruins.  I did get some pictures there.  The biggest attraction there is the Roman theater, seen below with Mikesch at center stage.  Other developments were we went to an Italian Chinese restaurant that also served sushi, so Adam and I got some, it was delicious.  Also I figured out how to make my camera take artistic extreme close-up photos, so get ready for more of those.  



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento