venerdì 14 gennaio 2011

Jan 14

 Hello!  Ok, day and post number two on the blog.  Today we took our first walking tour class, we looked at the Forum Boarium, Rome's original cattle market.  We also saw a church built on the site where Hercules killed a sheep-stealing giant.  That Hercules was a pretty cool guy in his day.  After class I walked around Rome and found the shop where all the most fashionable clergy buy their holy threads.  Then Cory and I played some music out in the streets.  I have some pictures!  First, Cory and my guitar at our first "outdoor practice location."  After that is a picture Cory took of my playing Golden at a fountain.  The next two show the edge of ecclesiastical fashion, followed by the Temple of Hercules, thus far one of my favorite monuments.  It's been a good day in Rome, hopefully it has been in Iowa as well.  Best!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento