lunedì 18 aprile 2011

Semester running out

Hey everybody, it is Monday night right now and our semester is winding down pretty quickly.  Our final review is a week from tomorrow so between now and then I'll mostly be working on getting ready for that.  Luckily all our other classes have ended, which kept everyone busy up until today but will be nice for this last week.  Today we turned in one final project, a short movie about the ghetto neighborhood in Rome.  Drawing class ended last Wednesday, my final project for that was a kid's story called "Viktor and the Statue" about a boy growing up in Rome who gets in trouble by talking to statues.  I wanted to illustrate the book but only had time to do five pages, but I think they turned out well.  There were a lot of good drawing projects and movies in our class, and we got to see everyone's which was really cool.
Tomorrow I'm going to go to a soccer game with some friends.  The match is Roma vs. Milan-International.  I'm looking forward to that a lot.  I might get a Roma shirt before I go.  Hopefully I don't get caught up in a riot.  Supposedly it's not going to be the most crowded game, so I should be safe.  Ok, with that I think I'm about ready for bed.  I should probably go to sleep soon since our building is having maintenance work done on it now and I know I'll be woken up at 7 by jackhammers.  Sweet dreams to everyone in America!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento