venerdì 25 marzo 2011

Nice Friday

Hello everybody!  Today is a very nice Friday.  It is about two in the afternoon and I am done with class for the day.  We took our last walking history tour class this morning, which was kind of sad because I like that class.  Today we visited all the big piazzas that we hadn't talked about yet,  Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.  I also wrote a paper about the Spanish Steps this week, so I feel like a real expert there.  It helps that there's not a whole lot of history to learn about the Spanish Steps, they've just kind of always been a cool place to hang out and people-watch.
Not much else is new, we're starting our final project for the semester, a music school in an old industrial neighborhood.  No big plans for tonight or this weekend.  This afternoon classmate John and I plam to work on a movie about a neighborhood that we researched at the beginning of the semester, the Jewish Ghetto.  Our teacher advised us to go there at five o'clock on Friday afternoons to interview old women who sit on the street. So that should be interesting.  Until then, I guess I'll just relax and enjoy the nice day.  Hope everyone back home gets a chance to do the same.  Arrivederci!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento